About One Health and Care
One Health and Care is a shared care record which brings data together from the different organisations. Completely confidential and secure, it’s designed to help doctors, nurses and other registered health and social care professionals directly involved in your care to make better, safer decisions.
When you visit any of the organisations listed below, or use services provided by them, staff directly involved in your care will have access to important information from your health and social care records.
The organisations across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent that are sharing information in One Health and Care are:
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent GP practices - A full list of all GP practices in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent can be found here.
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- Staffordshire County Council (social care)
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council (social care)
- Continuing healthcare services provided by MLCSU
- West Midlands Ambulance Service
The organisations across Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin that are participating in One Health and Care are:
- Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin GP practices - A full list of all GP practices in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin here.
- Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- Shropshire Council (social care)
- Telford and Wrekin Council (social care)
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital
From January 2022, The Black Country and West Birmingham partner organisations will be joining One Health and Care. A fair processing campaign started on 22 November 2021 and will run for 12 weeks, click on this link to view. Organisations who will be including health and social care data are listed below:
- Local GP practices in the Black Country and West Birmingham - View a full list of GP practices
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- The Royal Wolverhampton Hospital NHS Trust
- Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Dudley Integrated Health and Care NHS Trust
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- Wolverhampton City Council
There are also plans to make your records available to other health and social care partners across the wider West Midlands. View a list of West Midlands partner organisations.
All partner organisations involved with One Health and Care that process your personal data are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), to process your personal data in accordance with the current Data Protection legislation and any subsequent revisions.
For more information, contact: