Desperate for life to get back to normal?
Now it’s your turn to have the vaccine, we want to make sure everyone has all the facts. Getting vaccinated means we’ll all be one step closer to doing the things we love. If you’re 16 or over you can get vaccinated now, it’s never been easier! If you’re aged 18 and above, you can Book your appointment online via nhs.uk, call NHS 119 or attend a walk-in clinic. If you’re aged 16 or over, you can attend one of our local walk-in clinics. You don’t need to make an appointment and you can find all the details here: COVID-19 Vaccination Walk-in and Pop-up Clinics (stwics.org.uk)
Scroll down to see what people are saying.
The vaccine is safe
- Millions of people have been given a Covid-19 vaccine and reports of serious side effects have been very rare. No long-term complications have been reported.
- The vaccines approved for use in the UK have met strict standards of safety, quality and effectiveness set out by the independent Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
The vaccine will not affect your fertility
- There’s no evidence the Covid-19 vaccines have any effect on your chances of becoming pregnant.
Your jab will be over before you know it
- We know not everyone likes having vaccines but we’ve all got to play our part!
Think that you don’t need the vaccine?
- The NHS is encouraging everyone who can have the vaccine to get vaccinated. The more people who have the vaccine, the harder it will be for the virus to spread.
- Even if you have had COVID-19 you should still get vaccinated. We know that your body will produce a better and stronger antibody response if you have the vaccine than if you get the infection naturally.
Here are some of the things people are looking forward to doing:
To watch more videos please visit our YouTube channel here.