We aim to deliver the best care to patients, people and families in our local communities by working effectively with partners to help people live well. Our strategy is to deliver whole person, place-based care using a population-based approach to mental disorder prevention and mental wellbeing promotion.
NHS mental health services in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin are provided by Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
These services include;
Adult Mental Health
- In-patients (adult acute, older adult, dementia)
- IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapy) - Telford and Shropshire
- Dementia Memory Service
- Community Mental Health Pathway Teams
- Crisis Resolution/Home Treatment
- Adult Liaison Psychiatry
- Maternal and family mental health services
Children’s Mental Health
You can find out more about these services at https://www.mpft.nhs.uk/ This website also contains information about what to do in a mental health crisis.
Other resources and sources of help for mental health and wellbeing are available.