Online work experience
- The programme is open for students aged 14-19 who are based in Shropshire, Telford, Wrekin, Staffordshire or Powys
- Approximately 10 hours to complete
- On-demand webinars
- Complete at a time that suits you
If you’re intrigued about a career where you can help other people every single day then this Virtual Work Experience is for you.
This programme links to careers in: Healthcare, Nursing, Social Care, GP’s, Surgeons, Doctors, Medicine, Midwifery, Therapy, Radiography, Paramedics and more.
Subject links include: Biology, Health and Social Care, Social Sciences.
This programme meets Gatsby Benchmarks and is widely accepted by universities and employers as evidence of work experience
Apply now for:
- Alied Health Professionals: Allied Health Professions with the Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin ICS (springpod.com)
- Medicine: Medicine with the Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin ICS (springpod.com)
- Nursing and Midwifery: Nursing & Midwifery with the Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin ICS (springpod.com)